HSL-48 FRG

This website was created for use of the Family Readiness Group of the HSL-48 Vipers.











The purpose of this website is to keep FRG Members updated on happenings around town, on base, and with our group. We also have some helpful links listed on the right panel and are constantly adding more. Please SUBSCRIBE to receive email feeds when we post.











Contact your FRG President (Kelly Morris), your Vice President (Bethany Stearns) or your HSL-48 Ombudsman, Mandy Dunn please click the appropriate name listed under "Contributors" on the right panel.







FRG Calendar

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself....

Hello Vipers FRG!! As most of you know Monday, September 20th at the FRG meeting I was voted in as the new President of the FRG. I do know most of you but wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Renee Wilke and I have been a Viper wife for a little over a year. My husband is AE1 James Wilke and is the current LPO for Det 4. He has been in the Navy for a 15 1/2 years. We have 3 children Ashlee, 14; Chris, 12; and Kortnee, 9. Our upcoming depoyment will our 5th one so I've had a little experience with them. I look forward to working with you guys as well as being here for you for anything you might need.  Sincerely, Renee Wilke

No comments:

Post a Comment